Sunday, April 8, 2007

Daddy's Parents Come Down

Aleric really seems to like the Daddy/Grandpa beds. They are his favorite.
The whole goofy gang. :) The lady who runs this shop was great and we talked to her for about 20 minutes.
I believe the words "Look at me while I'm talking to you!" are going through his mind.
He's going through an Elton John stage... I hope it doesn't last. :) It's cute now though.

As you can see, we all had a great time. My parents even began teaching him to sleep longer and stay up during the day.

2 comments:

Dad said...

I'm the grandpa and so happy to have this little guy in my life. I look forward to spending time with him as he grows up. His trip to Hawaii will give us plenty to do when Grandma and I can flow over to them.
WE LOVE YOU ALERIC!

Stephanie said...

BAWWWWW, Tai cute le. Your parentals seem to take quite good care of him, as do you two.

I like the Elton John phase. Let him be grrrr.

Tell Holly I say Hi. Miss you guys. Texas is lame, and I didnt bring my car so its even lamer. Im getting a tan though. Yay. Oh, and it snowed, kind of, last weekend. Weiiird. Sean and I are still truckin' along in class...hopin to be out of here by late June early July. Should be out in Hawaii by mid to end July.

Hope all is well. When are you guys gettin out to Hawaii?