Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm gonna be like you dad


Aleric was on the porch swing swinging with his mom and I was lounging in the lounge chair talking to them when Aleric let us know that he wanted to sit with me, but in his own chair. That was when I went to the garage and built a shrinking ray so he could have his own porch chair. It worked pretty well for the first run, aside from making the chair white, but I think I fried some of the electronics because I haven't been able to shrink that pile of boxes the movers left in our garage. Anyways, back to the the hero of our story, Aleric told me that he wanted to be just like me when he grew up but that he wanted to have his moms organizational skills and her good memory. I told him those were good goals and we sat sipping on our respective drinks for a few more minutes enjoying the Hawaiian evening breeze.

No comments: