Friday, August 29, 2008

A Wild Ride

Daddy mopped the floor today. I thought it was lots of fun to push the bucket around after him. This went well until I accidentally dumped the bucket... Daddy said it was ok, and put a towel on the ground. "Sit in this now Aleric." he said. I look at him, unsure about whether or not I should comply. "Please, just sit down. You'll like it man!" he said. Well, it is Daddy, so I sat down. That's when he started to run around the kitchen through all the puddles! At first I was a little nervous but man, lemme tell you something. Puddle running is fun. You should really try it sometime. Sure, your bum gets a bit wet. The floor however ends up dry so you don't slip, and Daddy will just give you a new diaper anyways. Don't tell Daddy, but next time he mops I'm going to dump the bucket again. Oh, I'll make it look like an accident and look all sorry and ashamed after I do it, but inside I'll be laughing because I know it means more puddle running!


This is my newest and strangest mode of transportation yet! Magic carpet? Pah! This is a magical towel!

No comments: