Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Own Superbike


My Grandpa and Grandma got me a superbike of my own tonight. It was pretty late but there was now way I was going to stay inside when I had such and amazing new ride. I see Daddy riding on his bike all the time and don't tell him I said this but I think mine is better. His only has two wheels and mine has three, not mention the fact that his doesn't even have pedals. First thing I did was take Grandpa out for a ride. He seemed to have a good time.

This was me. I wasn't happy. Not even sure why Daddy took this one. He had just taken my new bike away so he and Grandpa could tinker with it a bit. I didn't want them to tinker with it! I wanted to ride it!

Thought you might enjoy watching me ride my new bike. I know I enjoy riding it.

No comments: