Thursday, July 9, 2009

A "Fun" Day


I love trains, I especially love the sound they make. Tonight when we went to the mall I spotted these GIGANTIC insects and a me sized train! That must be just about the coolest combination of random things I have ever seen in my life! First though, we went to the giant bounce house place. I got to run around and bounce as much as I wanted! All of the other kids were really nice too. This one you see in the video below was my favorite bounce house. I love how fast I went when I came down the slide!


So after the bounce place, Mommy went and got massage, whatever that is, it sounded pretty boring. While Mommy was getting a massage, Daddy took me back to the train and bought me a ticket. He let me hold it but we had to wait 20 MINUTES!!!! I thought I was going to explode if I didn't get to ride the train quick and just when I thought the pressure of waiting was going to turn me into a cloud of dust, they opened the gate and let me get into the train. First Daddy strapped me in and then he went outside the gate so I could enjoy the ride by myself. I figured out that the more I made train noises, the faster it went! So you can bet that I made a lot of train noises. I even got some of the other kids and the driver lady to make them with me. I must say, this was a good day.


No comments: