Saturday, July 26, 2008

Every Journey Begins With a First Step

We went to the Byodo-In Temple today. It was quiet and peaceful there... until I arrived! I got to chase doves and fish for HUGE coy with my hands. There were some little brown birds that landed on Daddy's hands to eat fish food. I think they were confused. In this quiet place of wisdom, I learned that every journey worth making, begins with a first step. I just didn't know there were so many that followed... and they were ALL UP HILL!

1 comment:

brieahnj said...

ok so i sent your daddy a message on myspace but it seems like this one gets updated more often. So my question is this, where are you these days. I'm guessing Japan (if so that is totally awesome and I hope that even at your young age you are taking in as much as you possibly can). So tell your daddy to write back soon or give me a call sometime, although if you are halfway around the world and email might be a little easier!

Hope your having many little adventures and tell your parents I say HI!!!

Brieahn