Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday presents

I got some really neat birthday presents this year. This fine truck specimen came with a yellow hard hat to protect my brain and it makes noises when I press on the hood.

I wouldn't have believed this was possible if I couldn't hold it in my hands. I don't remember meeting Mr. McQueen but here we are together on a plate! I have a new favorite plate.
Isabella got me this sand and water toy. It's really fun to push the boats around the water but putting the sand into the boats with the crane is kind of hard.
I think the truck is my favorite toy tonight.


Daddy likes to eat breakfast with his laptop to check his mail, now I can learn check my letters too, this one even has games!

This was just one of many little birthday cakes I got this year. I had at least three different flavors of cake, but only this one had a candle.

No comments: