Monday, March 30, 2009

A mess, a tree and a fish faced boy

Everyone has been asking Mama about this picture. Short story? I didn't have a leaky diaper. I was trying to drink from Mama's soda when my lip sprung a leak and it got all over the couch. No one saw it happen so I figured I'd try to clean it up so Mama didn't make Daddy do it. They caught me putting all of the used tissues back in the box when I was almost done. At least they knew I tried.

So this is a case of Daddy not paying attention. We were playing around on the far side of this huge gnarled tree and Daddy thought it would be fun to climb with me. So up we went. The tree grabbed my shoe and wouldn't give it back so in a panic I pulled my foot out of my shoe. Daddy called Mama to take a picture and that's when she told him about the sign you can clearly read in this picture. Needless to say, we got down pretty quick, but not before Mommy took the picture.
Mama! I just saw the fishes making faces like this at each other. What does it mean?
Well, I'm just cute and this is my "Mama, you're the best mama in the world, so can I please have a cacka and some chee and ju?"

"Blue Steel" (Daddy made me put this one)

No comments: