Friday, January 29, 2010

BABY BROTHER!!!!


YEAH!!! So Mommy and Daddy have been talking about the baby in Mommy's tummy for what seems like forever now. I've been kicked and poked every time I hug Mommy for at least a few months and I didn't understand what they were talking about until today!! Desi watched us last night and took us to go see Mommy and Daddy at the doctors after nap time. That was the first time I saw him. My NEW BABY BROTHER!!! Oh man he is so cool. He doesn't do much yet but I still like to look at him as much as Mommy will let me. I tried explaining to Auria how cool it is to have a baby of your own but she doesn't believe me.
Here I am, the proud new big brother to Avynn. I can't wait until he plays trains with me!!

I don't care what Auria says, babies are great. Especially when they are yours!

No comments: