Monday, January 11, 2010

Trains, Dragons and Presents (that are hopefully trains)


My favorite toys are my trains. Here I am showing off the train tracks that Daddy helped me build. I play with them all day everyday. I dream about them. When I wake up, they are the first thing I think of. I can't wait to see my Thomas and Henry and Molly and Rusty and all of they 'bay' car (Daddy translation:Freight Cars) friends. Oh trains how I love thee.
Behind me you can see the vast estate that is my Dragon Castle. It is decked out with a guardian dragon capable of swallowing knights whole and a quick action castle gate. Not to mention the mobile turret mounted on top and the retractable staircase. Yup, it's one sweet dragon castle. Too bad it doesn't have train tracks...

I wonder if this is a train? I bet it is, since those are my favorite things. If it's not, I'll just have to find some way that it can make my train set more complete.

These are two different types of Lightning McQueen. One is Dynoco blue and the other is Rust'ease Bumper Ointment Red. I like the red one best because it is the fastest.

No comments: