Saturday, April 10, 2010

Basketball!!!!

Yesterday I got to go play basketball in the morning. We left before Auria and Anti-Shannon were even awake which was fun all by itself. We soon arrived at the gym and the moment I walked in I saw all the other kids running around like a bunch of fighter jets so of course I joined them. We ran around for about 15 minutes then the coaches showed up to teach us some new moves. I learned the gorilla stance ("RAAAAWRRRRR") and how to bounce pass a ball. I even learned how to dribble. Right around the time I was going to learn how to dribble, I had to go potty so Daddy and I raced around the entire area looking for a potty. On the way there we were joined by a group of parents and kids looking for the potty just like us. Luckily we were the fastest and didn't get stuck waiting in line. It's a good thing Daddy takes me running. My favorite part is running. My least favorite part is not running. That is, waiting in line. So if I could play basketball with lots of running and no lines, it might just be the most fun thing I've ever done! :)




Umm... Guys?








































No comments: