Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Day At The Jumpy



Dad and I spent a week together when Mommy was away visiting her family. It was AWESOME!! We went to the aquarium, rode our bike to the jumpy twice, went swimming, played at the park, watched cars 15 times, fought roarses and bitares, learned how to poo in the potty and ate lots of pizza and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I'd have to say it was a good time. This video was taken while we were at the jumpy together the week before but it just reminded me of the times Daddy took me out there. As you can see, I didn't want to be video taped in the above video.



This game is the most fun I've ever had for a quarter. It's especially fun when it's someone else's quarter though. All you have to do is hit these rars on the head when they pop out and growl. I love it because they yell 'OWW!' and then pop back into their holes. I played about $8 in quarters with a new friend when Daddy and I went out there.



This is what I like to call a ride. Daddy has a ride in the garage but I can't climb on it, so when I saw this one with no one looking, I couldn't help myself. I guess Daddy was looking because here it is on video, but I didn't see him. I can't wait until I'm old enough to drive my own ride.

No comments: