Sunday, October 11, 2009

Me and Yaya Selling Vegan Hotdogs


We had to go get Daddy's picture taken for his passport and on the way into the store I noticed a hotdog truck with the keys still in it. Daddy said that if I was good while we waited for the pictures that I could take it for a spin. I was good for 45 minutes while we looked around the store at all the things I wanted and couldn't have right now. I didn't throw a single fit because I couldn't wait to take the truck for a drive, try my hand at the old hotdog peddling trade. When we finally made it out to the truck I made a beeline for it so no one else could snatch it before I did and then waited for my partner in, umm... business, to climb in beside me. Then we took off and had a great time cruising around together.

No comments: