Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Rainy Day



I was trying to use the potty the other day and I heard it raining outside so I asked Daddy if I could go look at it when I was done. He conceded and Yaya joined us in her diaper. It was about 80 degrees and 100+% humidity out before any of you start thinking that I should have been wearing more than a diaper. I love rainy days and this was a good chance for Auria to try out her knew walking skills.



Before long, the sound of our fun filled splashing in the rapidly forming puddles lured our friend Harbear outside to join us. She was wearing more than a diaper but that didn't last long once we got inside since her clothes were soaked. So we all made the best of some weather that I keep hearing grown ups complain about. I don't know what their problem is.

No comments: